Beauty lost....Everything lost ??
















A'withered flower', that's what I am
I've lost my beauty I've lost my charm,
my life's become a shallow sham
as I near my senescence in this farm!!


My reflection now lacks lustre
it shows no radiant shine,
The pearl like droplets of water
no longer on my petals they align.


My youthful blush has faded in a week
the sun's fury hasn't spared me,
The color which made me once unique
no more makes me a delight to seek.


The pretty birds which once
fluttered close to me all day,
to silently steal my fragrance
no longer now that love they display.


The bees have turned away
the butterflies don't come my way,
They've all displayed greed
is it only BEAUTY 
that everybody seeks?

Indira Shukla

2 comments:

aks.fuelled24*7! said...

just an awesome explanation of todays worlds nature n eyes...taking an example of a simplest dried flower indi.....absolutely awesome!!!!

aks.fuelled24*7! said...

i just dont understand how come people still dint comment on these kind of posts where as they did on some others which were not better when compared to these kind of master pieces...!!!!!!!