Who are you ?

I'm often lost in a world so new
with thoughts so wild, they speak only of you,
Who are you, I often question myself
are you just a figment of my imagination
or are you someone true.....?
When I open my eyes you instantly vanish
and reappear to disturb me when I'm asleep,
In the stillness of the night just like a thief
in my dreams you stealthily creep.
You've stolen my sleep and looted my peace
You come like a gust of gentle breeze
that makes all emotions freeze! 

Indira Shukla

1 comment:

aks.fuelled24*7! said...

awesome......people shall read it concenrtratedly to understand whether u were positive abt that fact or negative abt that fact or neutral......indi am telling u naa ....just using the simplest words in good form u show miracles....im pleased n happy for ur talents ....but never ever leave them alone even if u get busy gal....thats my rather command u think than advice...:D