Mindless humans !!



The land which once belonged to me
is no longer my territory,
It's been grabbed by some settlers
who claim I was their ancestor!!

The trees on which I used to swing
they don't exist anymore,
they've been replaced for housing
these selfish and greedy hordes.

Now I'm leading a life of misery
for no longer does my home exist for me,
I'm homeless......I'm hungry ......
but
these mindless humans on my plight show no mercy.

I've got no means to live
I have no place for shelter,
I've been made captive
just for their ruthless pleasure.

I'm a troubled chimpanzee.......
but I don't want to "ape" their nasty actions,
I just wish to tell them politely
that they have no right to meddle with God's creations!!
Indira Shukla 



1 comment:

aks.fuelled24*7! said...

indi ......great one.....
i guess throuout this post ive understood one aspect n one kind of life about which u were speaking off where as uve written it regarding chimpanjees......(n for that fact i feel great that my analytical ability has now reached such a stage where in i can now sharply relate everything to human life...)

-->i felt what u wrote un intentionally or unknowingly ...even till the poit i tell you now is the "life of an old aged person n how people treat them in most of the cases in this insane world"....i rather look at it like that!!!!!!!!!

-->If perceptions differ from each other for good/better or best ....then i guess ur post n my observation for it is the primary example for it!!!